On behalf of the Chamber of Commerce Israel-France, Shushane & Co organised a 3 day Learning Expedition in May 2017, fully dedicated to Cyber Security for a delegation of 15 people, mostly HR VPs and CEOs of some of the biggest global french companies.
During these 3 days, the participants had the chance to
- Meet with prominent first hand personnalities who represents the various actors of the israeli Cyber Security ecosystem (VCs, Universities, big companies, Education, Institutions, B2B meetings with last trend startups)
- Visit the CyberSpark in Beer Sheva
Through these visits, they had the chance to, among others :
- Appreciate the dynamism and excellence of Israel in Cyber Security
- Understand in depth the nature and extent of the current and future Cyber Security challenges for companies and institutions
- Understand the israeli Cyber Security ecosystem specificities enabling Israel to address these challenge in a very efficient way
- Identify some interesting technologies for their company
All the participants have said to be very happy with this trip.