Interview on i24 News: Shushane & Co brought an Allianz Accelerator's delegation in Israel
To watch the interview, click here or on the picture
Shushane & Co designed and organised a 5 days' program of discovery of the Israeli High-Tech for a delegation of 12 people lead by the Allianz Accelerator (based in Nice), made up with
- 9 Corporate people from almost all the departments of Allianz France
- 3 startups accelerated in the Allianz accelerator
The goals were
- Understand the secrets of the Israeli success in innovation and entrepreneurship, and what caracterises this ecosystem, as well as its know how
- Meet as many startups and innovators as possible
- Get the current trends in different innovation fields
- Expose the startups of the accelerators
- Initiate some exchanges between the Allianz accelerator and this Israeli innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem
This occured from the 6th until the 10th of September 2010, in parallel of the big annual high-tech DLD Tel Aviv event to which the delegation also attended.
The delegation had the opportunity to also visit different famous companies and meet with senior actors of the Israeli innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem, such as
- R&D centers of famous companies
They also attended some emblematic events, some being organised on purpose at the occasion of their venue
- Startup Pitch events
The program was entirely built to fit the specific expectations and business field of Allianz.
According to the participants, this trip was an unforgatable experience that has fully reached its goals.